Hints: Click on a row to see full description and calendar download options. See notes at bottom of page for more guidance and bulk calendar export notes.
AWS re:Invent 2020 Agenda
All times shown in your local timezone: Your TZ
After re:Invent this page will shift to be a catalog of sessions recordings/slides so that you can find and consume
content long after re:Invent is over. You can use your wishlist to manage your personal play list. Remember to
bookmark this page and come back.
See below for how to play videos at 1.5 speed.
More signal, less noise.
Cloud Pegboard helps you keep up with AWS.
Our other free AWS productivity capabilities
- Cloud Pegboard's app for Slack gives you a personalized cloud news feed in Slack
- Daily or weekly consolidated update emails from dozens of sources
- Reduce noise by following only the services and types of updates you care about
- Service datasheets provide all information about a service in one spot
- AWS Console Enhancer browser plugin improves the usability of the AWS console
- Searchable catalog of previous AWS re:Invent videos (and slides and audio)
|Id||Wishlist||Session Type||Session ID||Level||Title||Description||Start time||End time||Duration||Repeat||Popularity||Updated|
- Please sign in to save your wishlist selections.
- All times subject to change.
- Click on a row to see full description and calendar download options.
- Description and tags are used for search even though those columns are not displayed.
- Reverse sort Updated column to see recent changes.
- Popularity is the number of times a session appears in a wishlist for a specific time.
- Remember to come back to this page after re:Invent since it will become a catalog of links to recordings.
- AWS re:Invent main site. Virtual conference: November 30 - December 18, 2020
How to bulk load your Google calendar
- Create a wishlist by checking the sessions you want to attend
- Select EXPORT > Save WISHLIST for Google calendar. This will download a .csv file.
- Open your calendar settings
- Optional, but recommended, use Add Calendar to create a specific re:Invent 2020 calendar
- Select Import & Export
- Select the downloaded .csv file
- Select a calendar
- Select Import
How to play videos at 1.5 speed
The current AWS video player has no speed setting between 1x and 2x. Many times you'll want something in between and we have a hack to help.
- Copy this text to your clipboard
document.querySelector('video').playbackRate = 1.5
- Start the video by clicking on the session to open the popup and then click on the title
- Open the Developer Console on the video's tab.
- Paste the command from your clipboard and press enter.
- Change the 1.5 to a different speed factor (e.g., 1.75) if you like.
- AWS Serverless Hero Jeremy Daly has also created a Chrome extension to provide better speed control choices.