Hints: Click on a row to see full description and calendar download options. See notes at bottom of page for more guidance and bulk calendar export notes. See new Days filter. Past events now hidden by default.
AWS re:Invent 2020 Agenda
All times shown in your local timezone: Your TZ
Recordings/Slides: After re:Invent this page will shift to be a catalog of sessions recordings/slides so that you can find and consume content long after re:Invent is over. You can use your wishlist to manage your personal play list. Remember to bookmark this page and come back.
More signal, less noise.
Cloud Pegboard helps you keep up with AWS.
Our other free AWS productivity capabilities
- Cloud Pegboard's app for Slack gives you a personalized cloud news feed in Slack
- Daily or weekly consolidated update emails from dozens of sources
- Reduce noise by following only the services and types of updates you care about
- Service datasheets provide all information about a service in one spot
- AWS Console Enhancer browser plugin improves the usability of the AWS console
- Searchable catalog of previous AWS re:Invent videos (and slides and audio)
|Id||Wishlist||Session Type||Session ID||Level||Title||Description||Start time||End time||Duration||Repeat||Popularity||Updated|
- Please sign in to save your wishlist selections.
- All times subject to change.
- Click on a row to see full description and calendar download options.
- Description and tags are used for search even though those columns are not displayed.
- Reverse sort Updated column to see recent changes.
- Popularity is the number of times a session appears in a wishlist for a specific time.
- Remember to come back to this page after re:Invent since it will become a catalog of links to recordings.
- AWS re:Invent main site. Virtual conference: November 30 - December 18, 2020
How to bulk load your Google calendar
- Create a wishlist by checking the sessions you want to attend
- Select EXPORT > Save WISHLIST for Google calendar. This will download a .csv file.
- Open your calendar settings
- Optional, but recommended, use Add Calendar to create a specific re:Invent 2020 calendar
- Select Import & Export
- Select the downloaded .csv file
- Select a calendar
- Select Import